A Bit of a Change...!

You may notice, I've started to replace the small image and watermark with a coloured image as I don't think the watermark was working - too easy to clean off and I think you get a better idea of the image when it's coloured - a bit like the rubber stamps with the image on the wooden handle!
Hope you like this way of displaying my images.

Let me know what you think

E-mail for PayPal payments and all enquiries : eiglas@eiglas.co.uk

Instructions for watermarks

It's in a .png format. Take care not to re-save it as a jpg (very easily done!)as it will no longer be transparent.

Save it to a convenient location, like your desktop or a file in your 'photos' folder.

Take your photo and save it.

Open it in your graphics program..

Open watermark.

Click 'copy' on watermark and MINIMIZE or CLOSE watermark.

Click on photo and 'paste' . You watermark will appear in the centre of your photo (and possibly the wrong size too as I make them big for a good clean resolution when reduced).

Use your 'move' tool to move it to where you want. On my program the same tool can alter size too.

Once happy with the watermark's size/position, 'save' photo with a title and in a place you will find it again.



Friday 11 May 2012


OFFER ENDED -  PIC NOW REMOVED       





Here's my latest baby boy with his Bok Bok. He's a freebie, so please use him and enjoy but please leave a small credit for Eiglas if you do . Not for Commercial useage in any circumstances without my permission.
Hugs
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. Ah, he's a real cutie..makes me broody..for another grandchild at least. Is he inspired by your grandson. Thanks for your generosity. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Yes, he is inspired by my Toby. Even my daughter, when she saw the image on FB posted 'This looks like my Toby...!' I answered 'OOOH! So it does! I wonder how that could have happened...?' LOL!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  2. This digi is gorgeous, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherryn! Lovely to see you here my dear! LOL! Thank you for liking my 'Bok Bok' - please enjoy him Hunni!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete

Thankk you for taking the time to look at my digis - PayPal button coming soon!